“Leadership requires two things: a vision of the world that does not yet exist and the ability to communicate it.”
― Simon Sinek,
WHO WE ARE
Nobus Solutions provides innovative business services in the area of leadership & talent development and change management to empower current and future leaders with the capabilities required to meet the challenges of today and to create opportunities for tomorrow.
The story began in June 2015, when two men passionate about business and people met in Sopot, Poland. The meeting, and later countless hours of discussion, mutual inspiration and support, resulted in a sincere friendship and a unique business project Nobus Solutions, co-created by:
Jacek Kozłowski, Managing Partner, and
Roger Boons, Business Development Partner.
More information about us and our values you can find HERE (link will open in a new tab).
WHAT WE DO
- Boards & Executives Facilitation
As the leading example of teamwork in the organization it is critical that the management team at the top is a shining example of what they would like to see below. As a best practice approach the top teams step back and reflect on how to develop further and ensure that the top team is truly working effectively together. Our consultants’ expertise offers a series of short and sharp workshops targeted to develop top teams’ clear sense of purpose, align the organization with the vision and business goals and builds the cascading down, synergistic power which the top team needs to display with clearly measurable factors.
- Executive & Leadership Coaching
Coaching is a powerful method to develop leaders and their leadership impact when facing specific challenges in a complex and dynamic world. Specializing in both remedial and developmental coaching, we support leaders with organizational challenges they currently face or to develop their talent further for the future. Through a targeted, one-to-one approach, we equip them with individualized approaches for success.
- Team Coaching
Team coaching is a comprehensive, systemic approach designed to support a team to maximize its collective talents and resources to accomplish and exceed the goals required by the organization. Team coaching has a results-oriented focus achieved by aligning the key actions a coach takes to the beginning, midpoint and ending stages of a team’s natural business cycle.
- Training for current and future leaders
We offer a series of fully interactive workshops dedicated to current and future leaders. Topics include:
Leading High Performing Teams: Giving participants knowledge, skills and techniques of how to harness the power of teamwork and diversity to achieve outstanding results.
Leadership and Communication: Raising self-awareness of current communication skills with techniques for effective and clear expression in all key areas, in both one-to-one and groups.
Leadership and Change: Extending the business thinking horizon and broadening the understanding of the wider context of the impact of business decisions. Dealing with and successfully introducing change through people.
Delegating for Business Results: Delegation is much more than just assigning tasks to people. It’s a tool for ensuring that every team member is contributing to business results and continually developing new skills and expertise.
…and many more.
- Outsourcing Learning & Development Function
While some companies opt for providing leadership & talent development as part of internal programs, Nobus Solutions recognizes the challenges of keeping up-to-date with contemporary trends and new ideas for key staff members. Our outsourcing services encompass the entire leadership & talent development lifecycle from assessment and design to facilitation and impact assessment. Not only do this solution provides cost-effectiveness and a faster time-to-market for our customers, but it offers innovative thinking beyond the scope of a single company or industry.
- Facilitating Transition Processes
Transition occurs in the course of every attempt at change. The change is external (the different policy, practice, or structure that the leader is trying to bring about), while transition is internal (a psychological reorientation that people have to go through before the change can work). No leader can effectively lead change – which is what leadership is all about – without understanding and, ultimately, experiencing – the transition process. What leaders need, instead, is individualized assistance – and we can provide it.
We provide a full range of consulting services related to leadership & talent development and change management.
HOW WE DO IT
When we design development or change processes we aim at achieving the highest sustainable impact on leaders’, teams’, and organizations’ immediate and long term performance by applying the following principles and beliefs:
- Fully customized: We believe that all individuals, teams and organizations are unique and thus all development and change initiatives need to be customized to be the most effective.
- Co-designed: We believe that individuals, teams, and organizations know best their needs, challenges and aspirations which is why we co-design effective development and change processes in a partnership.
- Stakeholders involvement: We believe that development and change processes should take place within the participants’ holistic environment, including all of their influential stakeholders.
- Strategy driven: We believe that development and change processes should be in full harmony and in full support of key strategic drivers.
- Top anchored: We believe that development and change processes should be fully endorsed by those responsible for the strategy in order to achieve the highest impact.
- Evidence-based: Basing practice on validated theory („No-Bullshit Approach”).
- Values-based: Discovering values and transforming values into actions.
- Results oriented: Achieving maximum results based on clear and measurable agreements made upfront.
- Adaptive: Mobilizing people to tackle challenges and thrive.
- Relationships focused: Supporting, motivating and developing the people on their teams and the relationships within.
Our Ethical Principles
When we take responsibility for development or change processes we behave according to the following:
- Equal partners: We respect all participants as equal partners in the process.
- Free choice: We respect individuals for having their free choice to participate in the process.
- Positive intentions: We encourage actions based on the best positive intentions for individuals and their organization.
- Honesty, trust and respect: We base relationships on the highest levels of honesty, trust and respect.
- Full confidentiality: We respect full confidentiality at all levels at all times.
Nobus Solutions offers an initial consultation at no cost to discuss the current state and future goals of your business. This consultation provides a high level overview of your specific needs as well as an introduction to the approach we provide to determine if we are the best resource to move your organization from current realities to your identified goals.
Nobus Solutions definitely offers the best value for money in the market. For your convenience we also offer flexible payment plans.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further details:
Phone: +48 602 765 368
Follow us on social media: